What are ‘Cookies’ and Why We Need Them
Cookies are little records that are set on your PC to distinguish your visit and your spared precedencies. The records pose letters and numbers that are sent from our server and put away on your electronic device when you get to our Website.
By utilizing the Website, you consent to our utilization of cookies, including setting and perusal of cookies on your device.
Cookies recollect your precedencies when you utilize or review this Website. For example, they keep you signed in, spare the things you requested and more. You are always able to disable cookies if you disagree with some policy’s statements.
We utilize and process cookies:
- To ensure that our clients can get assistance or support in time.
- To ensure that you are staying logged in.
- To collect and evaluate users’ activity by means of Google Analytics.
- To create a booking form. Users who disabled cookies are not able to make requests or complete orders on manywriters.com.
Cookies Used on ManyWriters.com
Below a list of the cookies that we are utilizing daily in order to collect necessary data on a website.
- *_ga, _gat, _gat_UA-135566254-1, _gali, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz* – These cookies are mainly used to manage and control the users’ activity and they are developed by Google. Collected cookies are being utilized in order to increase the performance of the website, and create a decent environment for all users.
- *__cfduid, ss* – Developed and created by the tawk.to virtual system services, with these cookies, we are able to establish communication with our users on a chat smoothly.
- *PHPSESSID* – The PHPSESSID cookie is local to PHP and enables sites to gather and collect serialized state information. We utilize this cookie record so as to make a session for every client and to advance the state information through a brief cookie. This cookie is regularly indicated as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie does not lapse, be that as it may, it vanishes when the customer shuts the website page and leaves.
- *go_back_modal_shown, marketing_info, app_banner_close, thnks_banner_close, check_cap, client_lead, client_leads, client-lead-informer-closed* – These cookies store data which enables us to recall guest preferences and furthermore used to improve guests’ understanding by, for instance, preventing guests from being appeared same (pop-up) message twice.
How to Disable Cookies on ManyWriters.com